2019 Scedule

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
erik
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

2019 Scedule

Post by erik » 23 Aug 2018, 00:58

So next season's schedule is already up and I am a bit shocked. Is it not too soon for this?

Here is is: https://www.mlb.com/bluejays/schedule/2019-03

We kick of the season facing the Detroit Tigers so that should be an easy start for us. The rest of the schedule looks to be what one would expect.

revterb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2019 Scedule

Post by revterb » 24 Aug 2018, 01:50

Never too soon for the hype! I am not going to check it until this season is over though. I like to focus on the year we are in. lol
“Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”

Robi

Post by Robi » 24 Aug 2018, 22:38

revterb wrote:
24 Aug 2018, 01:50
Never too soon for the hype! I am not going to check it until this season is over though. I like to focus on the year we are in. lol
Ehhh it is a little too soon for me. I mean you said it yourself, you won't even be looking at it yet.

I never understood why they made the schedules so darn far in advance like this.

fuelinjected

Post by fuelinjected » 25 Aug 2018, 22:05

I like seeing the seasons in advance myself.

I think they mainly do it because they book the time for the team prior to the city allowing other events to happen there. Also, it makes more sense because they can start selling tickets now rather than waiting to make that money in 2019.