Papa John's End NFL Deal

NFL, Premier League, Sport politics, everything else
Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
revterb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Papa John's End NFL Deal

Post by revterb » 27 Feb 2018, 20:03

"The NFL and Papa John's have made a mutual decision to shift from their official league sponsorship to a focus on partnerships with 22 local NFL teams, presence in broadcast and digital media, and key personalities in the sport," the league and company said in a joint statement.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2259 ... rship-deal

They have been in this deal for 8 years now and finally are calling quits on it. I never understood food places becoming the "official" place to eat for any sport but I thought it was worth sharing. I do wonder if they will pick up someone else now. Either way, they lost business because of players protesting.
“Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.”

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable